Consign With Us!
Consigning is the easiest and most convenient way to help you clear out pieces which may no longer work for you. If you don’t want to spend time with long days of garage sales or composing ads only to have strangers come to your home, let us do the work for you! It’s a win-win!
How to Consign:
- We offer a 90 day consignment with a 50 (you)/50 (us) split. Please email pictures of your gently used furniture and home accessories to email@example.com.
- At the end of 90-days, if your item hasn’t sold, you can arrange to pick-up your items, have them donated, or reconsigned at a reduced price.
- Items must be clean and ready to go on the floor immediately when brought in. If items aren’t clean, they may be rejected or you may be subject to a cleaning fee.
- We do not accept broken or damaged items. Again, we ask that you bring your items ready to go on the sales floor.
- We ask that you email (firstname.lastname@example.org), text pictures of the items you are interested in consigning
- Pricing of items is determined by previous sales of similar items.
- Condition, quality, age, & current demand are also considered when pricing consigned items.
- Payments on sold items are issued upon sale by mail or can be picked up in person.